Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Void

I have been reading, just not blogging about it! My train reading is fairly complex and I am loving the story but it takes concentration so I am reading it slower then I normally do. My home reading has been all over the place. I have read a few Cathy Cassidy books that the girls have given to me. The big two are loving them and if the girls love a book they give it to me because I just have to read it too! They are good :) Plus I have been re-reading a number of the Abbey Girl books after doing the last review. I haven't reviewed all these. I will at some point, but I read them every year, often two or three times so that can wait! I have also been reading a new adult book that I am not finding very absorbing so I am just taking my time. Stay tuned for new reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment